Ακούστε το εδώ:
1. Assailant tapes self driving to mosque.
2. Nazi-era music playing from the start.
3. Feel of a video game or home movie.
4. Three fake weapons on floor of car.
5. Turns in after passing three red cars.
6. An officer there directing him to turn.
7. Opens trunk to see plastic fake guns.
8. Walks up to mosque and fires blasts.
9. No blood, no screams, no bullets.
10. Piles of bodies before entering room.
11. There are exits, no one tries to escape.
12. Close-up shots, no entry wounds.
13. Fires down alley but no one there.
14. Even photo of director with crew.
Kevin McDonald, Ph.D., formerly Professor of Psychology at Cal State-Long Beach (retired), has 8 books on evolutionary theory and has focused on group selection and the significance of different strategies of adaptation and on social and personality development, where his pioneering research on Jewish group strategies led to virtual vilification.