Διαβάστε το εδώ:
Η μαζική μετανάστευση είναι ένα φαινόμενο του οποίου τα αίτια εξακολουθούν να κρύβονται έξυπνα από το σύστημα, και η πολυπολιτισμική προπαγάνδα προσπαθεί ψευδώς να την παρουσιάσει ως αναπόφευκτη. Με αυτό το άρθρο σκοπεύουμε να αποδείξουμε μια για πάντα, ότι δεν είναι ένα αυθόρμητο φαινόμενο. Αυτό που θέλουν να εμφανίσουν ως ένα “αναπόφευκτο αποτέλεσμα της ιστορίας”, είναι στην πραγματικότητα ένα σχέδιο μελετημένο γύρω από ένα τραπέζι και προετοιμασμένο εδώ και δεκαετίες, για να καταστρέψει εντελώς το πρόσωπο της Γηραιάς Ηπείρου.
Rothschild and Rockefeller
If they argue about a fake word, they are Hoodwinked!
Ohh and they do. The crimes that they can justify as beating “Anti-Semitism” abound, when in fact Semitic is a Language and not a Race or Religion, as they promote, but so well engrained in the sheep, they don’t even question the term when discussing the issues it alludes to. Just like CNN saying “We all know that”… and then continuing on with their next piece of crap. Yet here is just another example.
Διαπλεκόμενος και πραγματικά πίσω από κάθε μεγάλο πολιτικό και πολεμικό γεγονός του καιρού του, ο ζάπλουτος έμπορος όπλων Βασίλι Ζαχάρωφ, ο «έμπορος του θανάτου», κατάφερε να παρασημοφορηθεί 298 φορές για την ειρηνιστική του δράση!
Διαβάστε το εδώ:
Richard F. Pettigrew: Triumphant Plutocracy (aka Imperial Washington): The Story of American Public Life from 1870 to 1920.
Κατεβάστε το εδώ – download in pdf, below:
Ακούστε κατωτέρω – Listen below:
– An Introduction to R. F. Pettigrew and his book Triumphant Plutocracy. The Foreward. Includes Chapter I: Land Grabbing. Pettigrew’s First Battle With The Owners Of America. Land Grant Railroads Sprawled Out Over Country. Forest Reservations Proposed To Save Remaining Land. Bureaucrats Draw Up Reservations. Reservations Embrace Railroad Land By “Accident”. Pettigrew’s Amendment To Allow Homesteaders To Trade In Their Land. Corrupt Congressmen Re-Word His Bill. Railroads Trade Their Unusable Land For Governments Best Land. Battle On The Senate Floor. Railroad Interests Prove Too Powerful.
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter II: The Land for the People. Pettigrew’s Bill To Decentralize Government Land Ownership. Public Land To States Allowed To Leased, But Never Sold. Plan Would Generate $2,000,000 In Revenue In South Dakota Alone. Revenue Would Go To Building Resevoirs On Rivers Throughout Country. Plan To Irrigate 500,000,000 Acres Of Arid Land. Plan Would Help Prevent Flooding And Droughts. Little Enthusiasm In Congress For Conservation. America Turns To Empire Following Spanish-American War. Reading of Chapter III: Banks and Bankers. “The Evolution of a Banker.” The Banker Is A Parasite. Banking Under The National Bank Act. Lending Money And Creating Money. Japan Abandons the National Bank System In Favor Of Central Banking. The Inception Of The Federal Reserve?
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter IV: Money. Congress Violates The Constitution By Giving Away the Power To Issue Money. Peter Cooper and “Greenbackers.” The Supply and Demand Theory of Money. Free Coinage of Silver. The Gold Standard as a Tool of the British Empire. The English Domination of International Financial Conferences. Subjugating Less Developed Countries By Lending Them Money. The “Global Economy” Existed 100+ Years Ago. An Explanation of the Business Cycle. The March Toward Serfdom: Farm Tenancy. Sherman, Knox, and the Demonetization of Silver. The Hazard, Panic, and Bankers Circulars. The Federal Reserve System, The “New York Bankers Club.” Pettigrew’s Prediction: Bankers Will Exploit Latin America and Asia. Reconstruction Loans to Europe After the Great War. Pettigrew in 1922: Another Panic Is Being Created! Central Banking the Creation of Lord Overstone and the Rothschilds. Federal Reserve Has Enslaved the People of the United States.
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter V: The Tariff. The Tariff Cuts Two Ways. Republicans and Democrats Used the Tariff To Doll Out Favors. Both Parties Represent Big Business. Pettigrew Calls For a Tariff Commission. Commerce As a Tax On Industry. Stop Outsourcing Jobs! Pettigrews View On Free Trade. Free Trade: A Wonderful Idea In a Perfect World. Rich Predicts the Asian Outsourcing of American Industry. An Example of Plutocracy: Tax On Nickle. How Free Trade Wrecks American Industry. Why Mega-Corporation Hate Competition. High Duties Placed on Cheap Items and Materials That Only the Poor Use. No Trust Was Ever Truly Broken Up.
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter VI: The Trusts. Pettigrew’s 12 Years In Congress Fighting Trusts. The Theory of Competition Abandoned. Trusts Grow Out of Demonetization of Silver. Trusts Propelled Into Power by the Spanish-American War. Standard Oil Sets the Path for Combination. Examination of the “Sugar Trust.” Sugar Trust Declared Illegal by New York. It Reorganizes in New Jersey. Senators Deny That Trusts Exist. New Jersey: Haven For Trusts and Combinations. President of the Sugar Trust Testifies In Congress That It Manipulates Prices. $25,000,000 Extracted In Three Years. Trust Busting A Farce. Congress Protects Trusts.
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter VII: Railroads. Railroads Were the Most Aggressive Interests in America. Pettigrew Operated a Small Railroad in South Dakota. Trusts Grow Out of Demonetization of Silver. The Revolving Door Between Railroads and Government. Railroads Cheat the Government on Mail Volume. They Use Congressional Documents to Add Extra Weight During Weighing Season. Postal Service “Unwittingly” Helps the Railroads Defraud the Government. Railroads Charge Discriminatory Rates, Put Burden on the Poor. Rich and Influential Customers Ride the Rails on Free Passes. Standard Oil Uses Discriminatory Rates to Conquer the Competition. Railroads Over Capitalized. Rampant Securities Fraud and Manipulation By the Railroads. The Notorious Credit Mobilier Scandal. Congress Appoints Committee to Re-Structure It’s Mortgage On the Railroads. Committee Packed With Railroad Agents. They Swindle the Tax Payers Out of $100,000 Per Mile. Anti-Trust Laws No Match For the Railroads. New York Judge Declares That Most Every Judge In the State Has a Conflict of Interest On Railroad Cases. Pettigrew Introduces Senate Bill No. 1770, Railroad Nationalization. The Immense Concentration of Railroad Stock in a Few Hands. Morgan and Rockefeller Dominate the Railroad Industry. Pettigrew Calls For Railroad Owners to Be Jailed. Long List Railroad Frauds During the Civil War. Government “Takes Over” Railroads During War. Tax Payers Forced to Guarantee Stock Dividends On Fraudulent Stock.
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter VIII: Labor. Congress Composed of Lawyers Whose Only Interest Was Their Clients. Pettigrew: Only One Bill In The Interest of Labor Became Law in Twelve Years. The Battle To Pass Legislation Requiring Railroads to Report Industrial Accidents. A Senator Turns to Pettigrew As a Last Resort. Not Afraid to Make Enemies. The Congressional Merry-Go-Round. Fighting Amendments and Committees. The Bill Finally Passed. The Bill Gets “Lost” and Therefore Can’t Be Signed Into Law. The Underhanded Nature of Government. The True Nature of the AFL and It’s Leaders. Samuel Gompers. The AFL Is a Trust. The Status Quo Methodology: Buy Out Opposition or Destroy It. The AFL Compromised at Birth by Special Interests. Breaking Strikes By Force. The Use of Agent Provocateurs.
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter IX: Plutocracy. The Power Over American Public Life in the Hands of the Rich. The Meaning of Plutocracy. The New “Golden Rule.” Rockefeller accumulates $1 Billion in Fifty Years. The Census of 1890 and the Distribution of Wealth. 1915: 2% of Population Owns 60% of Wealth. Pettigrew Tries to Make Surveying the Distribution of Wealth a Permanent Function of the Census Bureau. Pettigrew Talks About the Invisible Government.
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter X: Who Made the Constitution. The Plutocracy Becomes the Masters of Government. Plans Prepared By Business Men to Stabilize Business Interests. The American Idea of Government Was the British Idea of Government. The Constitution Was Not Drawn Up to Safeguard Liberty. The Constitutional Convention Held In Secret. The Secret Debates of the Constitutional Convention Published a Half-Century Later. Thomas Jefferson Sent to France During the Drafting of the Constitution. Constitution Protects Slavery. States Refused to Ratify the Constitution. Jefferson Returns From France to Throw Weight Behind Amendments. Reading of Chapter XI: Lawyers. Lawyers In Domination of the Federal Government. Why Are Both Houses of Congress Packed With Lawyers? Why Are Most of Our Presidents Lawyers? Why Are Most Judges Lawyers? A Lawyer, By Training and Practice, Serves the Ruling Class. A Good Lawer Studies “Precedent.” Precedent is Simply the Continuation of the Status Quo. Precedent Based on the Common Law of England. Trained in the Wisdom of the Seventeenth Century. Lawyers Can Not Think Into the Future, So They Protect Things As They Are. The Lawyer Is One of the Few Who Can Take a Bribe, and Call It a Fee. Common Law Derived From the Landed Aristocracy of Great Britain. Pettigrew Recounts Stories of Fellow Senators Taking Bribes While In Congress. The Practice Excites Little Comment Because It Is So Common. Lawyers Should Be Excluded From the Bench, and All Branches of Government.
– Continued reading of Triumphant Plutocracy by Richard Franklin Pettigrew, including Chapter XII: Politics. A Case Study of the Fraudulent Nature of Politics. Making Enemies. Using Political Influence to Threaten Others. How Bribes Work: Sergeant-at-Arms for the Two Houses are the Bagmen for Buying Votes. How Politicians Scheme to Get Rich From Their Power. Assisting With Plunder to Gain Re-Election: Appointing Friends of Powerful People. Granting Political Favors for Financial Gain: An Example Involving County Seats. The Tremendous Money to be Made From Locating State Capitals. Congressional Investigations of Corruption as a Shakedown Tactic. Nelson Aldrich: Sergeant-At-Arms of the Senate. Connections and Political Favors: How Knowing a Lawyer, Who Helped Appoint a Judge, Can Keep Your Ass Out of Prison. Pettigrew Withdraws From Re-Election to Spite a Political Rival.